You have not viewed any products recently.
Chronicles Magazine appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language unless it is contained in a necessary quote or is relevant to the comment.
2. Stay on topic.
3. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem attacks.
4. Threats are treated seriously and reported to law enforcement.
5. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
6. Keep your responses concise and to the point. Avoid writing a whole book through several comments.
The Chronicles website is maintained by The Charlemagne Institute, the publisher of Chronicles: A
Magazine of American Culture (hereafter collectively referred to as Chronicles). The mailing address
for Chronicles is 928 N. Main Street, Rockford, Il, 61103. General inquiries may be made by calling
(800) 383-0680 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The general business hours for Chronicles
are weekdays from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Central Time.
The Chronicles website is used to sell subscriptions to Chronicles as well as books and CD’s. A variety of
delivery options are available and are listed on the order check out page on the “store”. In addition,
Chronicles, a 501(c)3 nonprofit educational foundation, accepts donations via the website. A listing of
products offered for sale via the website may be found by going to the “Store” button on the website.
Users may subscribe to Chronicles by going to the “Subscribe” button, and users may donate by going
to the “Donate” button.
If you are not completely satisfied with Chronicles, you may cancel for a full, prompt refund of all
unmailed copies. Refunds for unused goods, books and CD’s, are available; call customer service at
1-800-383-0680 to inquire about specific transactions. Transactions conducted via the Chronicles
website are in United States currency. Charges to a user’s credit card occur on the date the purchase is
made. Information concerning customer privacy may be found in the Website Statement of Privacy.
Chronicles reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Notice
of changes will be made by modifying this policy on the Chronicles website.